Live In Harmony
Need help organizing a Kwanzaa celebration? This box has everything but the Kinara. Observe the holiday with a daily communal activity according to each principle. Habari Gani!
- Umoja (Unity): Take a moment to write thoughtful words and well wishes to those in your community with greeting cards from Yay Day Paper.
- Kujichagulia (Self-Determination): Practice consistency, resolve, and being your best self with these jump ropes from Viledge. Set solo goals, or wow everyone with your double dutch skills. Jump in!
- Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility): Nurture and cultivate together with this mason jar garden kit from Coco and Seed. As a bonus, make a meal together using your newly grown ingredient.
- Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics): Using this gorgeous valet from Ian James as a collection pot, pool your funds to donate to a cause of your choice. Drop coins, bills, or the name of a fund into the pot, and see how much your community can amass throughout the week. [And, you know, purchase this Viledge box ;)]
- Nia (Purpose): A goal-mapping journal from Cloth and Paper will help you take actionable steps towards achieving your wildest dreams.
- Kuumba (Creativity): De-stress, embrace joy, and tap into your inner child with a coloring book from Jamel Shabazz and crayons from More Than Peach.
- Imani (Faith): Cleanse your space and focus your attention inward with incense from Heritage Apothecary and a holder from Awkward Auntie.
This box is great for those who celebrate Kwanzaa, and those who want to begin. Each item serves as a conversation starter to learn about each of Kwanzaa’s seven principles.
Learn more about the brands
How it works
Choose the vibe, select the gift that’s right for you.
Add your own note, branded postcard, or customized box.
Send us the recipients' emails and we’ll take it from there.
Experience the products to their fullest.
Frequently asked questions
Can I customize the gift?
Yup! Reach out to us and find out how you can customize the box, card, and products. There's even opportunities to collaborate with brands to co-brand or white label products.
Do you ship outside the US?
Yes. Shipping prices and delivery times vary greatly depending on the location. We ship via FedEx and require the local recipient's phone number, email, and mailing address. We also pre-pay any tariffs, but customs may charge the recipient any additional taxes that cannot be prepaid in the US.
What’s the earliest I can ship a gift?
Standard processing time is 2 weeks. However, orders can be rushed for an additional fee and shipped overnight if the items are available.
What’s the cancellation policy?
There are no refunds or cancellations once the order is signed off. But we’d be happy to work with you to find alternative solutions.
Do you offer volume discounts?
Get a free 15-minute consultation with our gifting experts
Tell us more about this gifting moment and we will share some recommendations based on your budget, timeline, and preferences